Morrisons: Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Profiles
ServiceBespoke Retail Products
Ready?Request a Callback
While conducting an in-store trial of Electronic Shelf Labels, Morrisons approached us to develop a bespoke profile that would integrate with their shelving system.
- The "off-the-shelf" design they had sourced was unsatisfactory.
- The profile needed to work with all shelving in ambient areas of the store, from brand-new shelving in new stores to old shelving that had been in existing stores for many years.
- We created five different variations to our design before we finally reached the optimum design.
- We also developed bespoke solutions for their Fresh Fruit & Veg displays, as well as their deli counters, within their Market Street areas.
- As a result of the positive outcomes from our initial design, Morrisons subsequently invited us to design unique profiles tailored to various shelving styles.
- As Morrisons continues to implement Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL) across their stores, we maintain an ongoing collaboration with them to enhance their display fixtures, ensuring they fully harness the advantages ESL has to offer.
- We have now provided display solutions for their Petrol Forecourt stores, Beers, Wins & Spirits section, Home section, and developed other assorted fixtures around the stores.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.
"(Required)" indicates required fields