To create a more tactile experience, Dunelm wanted a way for their customers to be able to touch and feel fabrics before buying.
- Dunelm had no existing way to allow customers to handle their fabrics and so a bespoke solution needed to be created from scratch.
- Our retail team was given a tight timeframe for the project.
- The product needed to be easy to assemble, fit securely to shelving, and display key product information using shelf barkers.
- Our designers produced a single-piece injection moulded solution that could securely hold a variety of fabrics including bedding, curtains and linen.
- We turned this around quickly, and prototyped and tested the product in a real-store environment.
- Within five months of receiving the initial brief, we launched and shipped the product.
- We delivered fabric sample holders to 157 Dunelm stores, ahead of a planned nationwide rollout to each of the company’s 170 sites.
- Customers can now touch and feel the fabrics before purchasing, enhancing the in-store experience.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.
"(Required)" indicates required fields