To refresh the look and feel of their stores, and improve the customer experience, Homebase required updates to several products and a new wheeled display unit to encourage impulse purchases
- The wheeled unit needed to take up minimal space and be easy to install.
- Dividers were required on each shelf to segment the products.
- The unit also needed four shelves, wheels and an area for the price labels.
- Our technical designers proposed several solutions, including sheet steel and wirework products.
- We produced a prototype, which we turned around in just a few days and delivered to a store for sign off.
- We also ensured each unit was stackable and delivered them along with clear instructions so that they could be easily built in store.
- All units were manufactured in the UK on a very short turnaround of four weeks from concept to delivery.
- We produced a total of 160 units.
- The units were rolled out to over 80 sites across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.
"(Required)" indicates required fields