To enhance and refresh the home furnishing areas in their stores (known as their Décor Neutron), B&Q needed a new layout and a range of new store fixtures.
- B&Q required a range of display components, as well as a new-look dump bin.
- The products had already been designed by B&Q and we were invited to tender for the work at a later date.
- Our design team was tasked with completing a full set of drawings, renders and prototypes to be tested and signed-off.
- We produced all the display items from acrylic, which is known for its durability and clarity.
- As we knew many of the items would come into contact with customers, we ensured that they all had smooth edges and finishes.
- Each item was developed to maximise the visual impact of the merchandise on display and help increase sales.
- All the items were produced in our manufacturing facility in West Yorkshire.
- The manufacturing process included sheet material cutting, laser cutting, CNC cutting and also product polishing before packing.
- In total, we sent 570 pallets of products to over 300 B&Q stores.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.
"(Required)" indicates required fields