Here at Harrison, there are two sides to our business: Harrison Products and Harrison Retail. As the name suggests, Harrison Products provides a wide variety of display components, fixtures, fittings and more to customers across the retail industry. But what about Harrison Retail?
In this article, we take a closer look at our dedicated retail brand and what bespoke services and solutions we can offer some of the biggest global brands.
Who we are
At Harrison Retail, we provide complete store solutions. From product design and fabrication through to stock holding and direct-to-store deliveries, we work closely with clients from start to finish to maximise the potential of their retail spaces.
Innovation and creative forward-thinking lie at the heart of everything we do. We combine this ethos with a flexible and tailor-made approach to create bespoke solutions that frequently surpass client requirements and expectations.
Our dedicated team of retail specialists, product designers and account managers is complemented by two UK warehouses, an acrylic fabrication site, a head office support team and distribution hubs in both Europe and America.
What we offer
Here are the four key services that we offer our clients:
1. Product design and innovation: Our clients want creativity that stands out from the crowd and designs that cleverly answer their retail display requirements.
We use the latest software and technology to design, model and produce prototypes for solutions that perfectly meet client needs. As well as creating life-like visuals and 3D renders of fixtures in clients’ stores, we can produce soft tools for bespoke fixtures that can be used in store trials.
2. Bespoke and in-house manufacturing: Our clients want completely bespoke concepts and designs that are produced quickly and to any brief.
We use our experience in the retail sector, along with our in-house manufacturing capabilities and talented design team, to produce innovative retail and merchandising solutions. These manufacturing capabilities include acrylic fabrication, injection moulding, extruding, and wirework.
3. Warehousing: Our clients want a stock holding service that’s reliable, easy to access and provides an uninterrupted supply stream.
We hold stock of popular client items in our warehouse facilities in the UK, Europe and America. This stock can be called off at any time to meet project timescales and delivered swiftly.
4. Logistics: Our clients want a pick, pack and shipping service that’s quick, versatile and efficient.
We use our dedicated distribution hub and warehouse operatives to provide a global and time-critical service. We can pre-assemble retail displays, deliver directly to store and even dispatch orders to multiple destinations.
Who we support
We’re proud to have worked with some of the UK’s biggest retail brands:
- Dobbies: We designed and developed innovative displays, storage solutions and more for the Dobbies flagship store. Read our Dobbies case studies.
- B&Q: We helped to refresh the look and feel of B&Q’s home furnishing areas nationwide.
- Homebase: We provided wirework to Homebase stores across the UK to help improve the shopper experience.
- Aldi: We aided Aldi’s switch to electronic shelf-edge labels with our unique shelf edge rails.
- Morrisons: We used our wirework expertise to develop a bespoke baked goods display solution for Morrisons.
- Dunelm: We developed a way for Dunelm to display sample fabrics for a more tactile customer experience.
Meet us at EuroShop 2023
EuroShop, the world’s number one retail trade fair, is taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany from 26th February to 2nd March 2023. We’ll be among the exhibitors and you’ll find us in Hall 4, booth D17, where we’ll be showcasing an exciting range of new services and products.
As well as stopping by our stand during the event itself, you can book a meeting with us in advance by emailing our retail team at email@example.com. It’s a fantastic opportunity to meet our team and find out more about how Harrison Retail can support you.
Book a meeting with us at EuroShop
Contact our retail team today