The world’s number one retail trade fair is back and here’s everything you need to know about the event.
From 26th Feb to 2nd March, exhibitors and visitors from around the world will travel to Düsseldorf for EuroShop 2023.
The fair has quickly become a key event in the calendar for Harrison. This year we’ll be showcasing some of our latest products and services, so why not come along and find out more about what we can do for your business?
|Dates||26th February – 2nd March 2023|
|Daily opening hours||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Ticket price range||EUR 20.00 – 140.00|
Harrison at EuroShop
At Harrison, we provide complete store solutions that are tailored to your unique requirements. From product design and fabrication through to stock-holding and direct-to-store deliveries, we offer a flexible and bespoke approach from start to finish.
We offer four main services:
- Product design and innovation: We use the latest technology to design, model and prototype solutions.
- Bespoke and in-house manufacturing: We develop and fabricate a range of bespoke retail and merchandising solutions.
- Warehousing: We provide a stock holding service that ensures clients have the parts they need, when they need them.
- Logistics: We offer a global and time-critical pick, pack and shipping service.
You can find further information about these services in our retail brochure.
Some of the key products we’ll be exhibiting at EuroShop 2023 include:
- Electronic Shelf-Edge Label (ESL) Data Strips: These data strips keep electronic shelf-edge labels in place, helping retailers to switch to digital pricing.
- Ecovision® Cardboard Corr-A-Clip: This recyclable and compostable display component can be used to construct free standing display units (FSDUs) and countertop display units.
- Acrylic Shelf Risers and Dividers: These products prevent items from slipping off shelves and are available in a variety of lengths and widths.
- Wire Dump Bins – Square & Rectangular: These bins can be used at the end of aisles or near checkouts to capture the attention of customers and encourage impulse purchases.
- Stacking Basket Sets and Wire Basket with Wheels: Our baskets are ideal for storing and displaying a wide range of products, and can be tailored to requirements.
- Table Sets: Our bespoke table sets are customisable by colour and finish, and can be used to create eye-catching promotional displays.
- Acrylic Cube: These cubes are ideal for showcasing small, hard-to-stack products throughout a retail space.
- Acrylic Bay Risers: These risers keep soft furnishings and bedding secure, while also ensuring they remain easily accessible.
- Pallet Card Holder: These holders are designed to fit A3 inserts and can be used to prominently display point-of-sale (POS) promotions.
The Harrison stand can be found in Hall 4, at booth D17, and EuroShop has released a handy floorplan to help with navigation.
Why not beat the queues and set up a meeting with us in advance?
Simply email our retail team at email@example.com to schedule a meeting with us whilst you’re at EuroShop.
At EuroShop, exhibitors can network and demonstrate their offerings, while visitors can explore the latest in retail trends and developments. For 2023, the eight key product categories are as follows, with the ones that we’ll be showcasing marked in bold:
- Shopfitting, store design and visual merchandising
- Materials and surfaces
- Retail technology
- Retail marketing
- Expo and event marketing
- Food service equipment
- Refrigeration and energy management
The event programme
As well as exhibitor stands, EuroShop 2023 features a packed programme for visitors to enjoy.
Top-class speakers will take to the various stages built throughout the exhibition halls to discuss the latest insights. Dedicated areas will be set aside for discussions on innovative trends and idea generation, while award ceremonies will recognise excellence in the industry.
Registration and buying tickets
Tickets for EuroShop 2023 are available now; simply register on the EuroShop website to choose your preferred ticket type and duration.
You can also add extras to your order, such as a parking ticket or premium Wi-Fi access.
As the premier event in the global retail trade fair calendar, EuroShop 2023 represents an unmissable opportunity to network with companies like us, explore the latest innovations and discover cutting-edge products that will drive businesses forward.
Book your meeting with us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how we can help you to get the most out of your retail spaces.
Book a meeting with us at EuroShop
Contact our retail team today