Lush required a range of new display trays, boxes and units for their stores that reflected the company's environmental and ethical values.
- Lush needed to find an alternative solution for in-store acrylic display units.
- The displays needed to be sustainably produced to support Lush’s environmental and ethical values.
- Longevity, durability and strength were key to ensure the sustainable alternative lived up to its virgin acrylic predecessor.
- We sourced a 100% recycled and 100% recyclable acrylic that featured the same characteristics as standard virgin acrylic.
- By using our expert manufacturing and fabrication facilities, we produced bespoke sustainable retail display solutions for Lush.
- We engraved a sustainable stamp onto the displays to support Lush's ethical and environmental values.
- We supplied an 100% recycled and 100% recyclable acrylic alternative to a leading cosmetics retailer.
- Our client was able to pull together impressive in-store displays that reinforced their sustainability practices and made this clear to customers.
- We also provided a range of colourful acrylic display blocks to help Lush create eye-catching window displays in their flagship stores to celebrate World Bath Bomb Day.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.
"(Required)" indicates required fields