To improve the appearance and security of certain merchandise, Homebase needed two different bespoke display solutions that could easily be implemented with the existing product shelving.
- Homebase wanted a solution to allow for displaying picture frames vertically that worked with the existing shelving design.
- A support system also needed to be created to prevent stock from falling off the front of shelving.
- Both solutions were required to work with the existing shelf design.
- Our technical designers created two bespoke solutions for each challenge.
- An innovative system was designed for the risers using wire support pins.
- The team also produced moulded display racks to prevent merchandise sliding from shelving.
- Three types of manufacturing methods and materials were used to produce the solutions.
- We packed 160 different sets with tailored component quantities for each store's requirements.
- The packed store kits were rolled out to all 160 sites across the UK and ROI.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.
"(Required)" indicates required fields