Harrison is an international company positioned at the forefront of the POS and Retail Display industries. With teams based both at our head office in Draycott and logistics operation in Evesham, we offer a wide range of items for retail stores from point-of-sale components to innovative bespoke solutions. We believe in challenging the conventional and make sure to echo this in everything we do; from our sustainability campaigns to the way we support our people. We value the power of authenticity and lead by being transparent, taking responsibility as a business to ensure that the future of retail feels good.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our expanding team in supplying point-of-sale products to our UK and European customers including B&Q, Tesco, Asda and Dunelm.
The key focus of the Despatch team is to ensure that all parts are picked, packaged, and shipped as required in order to achieve full customer satisfaction. As one of our dedicated despatch operatives, you will work as part of an amazing team in a busy and fast paced business.
- Produce and work from picking lists, to fulfil and dispatch customer orders whilst ensuring they are checked, packaged, and despatched to the customer requirements.
- Responsible for making informed decisions in respect to the shipping options available and adhering to cut off times.
- Ensure the correct handling, palletising, and store of products in a high standard.
- Ensure all dispatches of electrical and / or hazardous products adhere with EU/UK trading compliances
- Carry out inventory counting (Cycle counts) and variance investigations.
- Ensure all international dispatches adhere with appropriate export documentations.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always kept clean and tidy, with empty boxes removed from the pick locations and stock stored in a well organised and tidy manner.
- Reporting of any potential risks, problems, product defects or supply shortages for packing materials.
- To carry out all activities in a manner that promotes safety to yourself and all other colleagues.
Must be reliable, friendly, and hardworking with a good eye for detail. Needs a good level of communication skills, both verbal and written. You will be dealing with paperwork and all written documents must be legible. Must be able to work as part of a team towards a common goal and on an individual basis. Must be willing to switch roles within the department if required to ensure the necessary tasks are completed. Despatch experience preferred but not essential.
Excellent organisational skills are needed with the ability to perform and control multiple tasks whilst under pressure. The ideal person will be Self – driven with a positive attitude to work.
The role offers an enjoyable and supportive working environment with perks such as free lunch provided by the company daily; and the opportunity to shape and develop your career in an agile and successful business environment with a very supportive management team and colleague’s.
If you are familiar with these responsibilities and interested in working for Harrison Products, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Shift Pattern: Full Time Permanent 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday 40 hrs per week
Salary £24,000 Per Annum
To apply for this role, get in touch with Sophie.Egan@harrisonproducts.com