Job type: Full-time, permanent
Working hours: 39.5 per week (Mon – Thurs: 8:00am – 5:00pm; Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm)
Department: Harrison Products
Reports To: Harrison Products Sales Manager
Harrison is an international company positioned at the forefront of the POS and retail display industries. With teams based at our head office and logistics operation in Evesham, we offer a wide range of solutions for retail stores from POS components to innovative bespoke designs.
We believe in challenging the conventional and make sure to echo this in everything we do. We also value the power of authenticity and lead by being transparent, taking responsibility as a business to ensure that the future of retail feels good.
The Company operates Quality and Environmental Management Systems that has BS EN ISO9001:2015 (QMS) and BS EN ISO14001:2015 (EMS) Certification including aspects specific to the supply of components and equipment to the Retail Industry.
All personnel are to understand the requirements of Harrison Quality and Environmental Management Systems and encouraged to abide with Harrison Policies, Memberships and Certifications as issued from time to time and updated via the Company’s intranet.
- Provide an outstanding level of Client Excellence as the first point of contact into Harrison.
- To process incoming purchase orders from the Products Accounts and remain responsible for monitoring and nurturing those orders through to end delivery on time through any means possible.
The job holder is expected to proficiently undertake the following tasks:
- Inputting orders onto OrderWise with meticulous attention to detail
- Regular Stock management through coordination with the Warehouse Goods In and Despatch teams.
- Setting up new clients on the system and maintaining the records to ensure they are kept up to date and accurate
- Taking payments and processing credit notes
- Issuing proforma invoices
- Raising requisitions for stock and issuing to the purchasing team
- Arranging stock transfers
- Liaising with the relevant logistics team members for delivery queries.
- Classifying tickets within the Support Portal
- Process customer rebates
- Handling pricing queries, working in tandem with the Sales department
The above list of responsibilities will be reviewed to accurately represent the job role and may be amended as required.
Desirable Skills and Attributes
To carry out the duties above, the following skills, competencies and experiences are necessary:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of Supply and/or Logistics Operations
- Customer focused with a strong passion for customer excellence
- Positive, solution driven mindset
- Keen to pick up new challenges and get ‘stuck in’
- Ability to multitask
- Time and workload management and prioritisation
- Strong planner with great organisation skills
Some of the company benefits we offer include:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days holiday after 5 years’ service)
- A day off on us for your birthday
- 1.5 hour early finish once a month for appointments
- A company-funded health cash plan
- Free lunch and drinks provided daily
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
How to Apply
If you’re familiar with the responsibilities listed above and interested in working for Harrison, please don’t hesitate to apply today.
Send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Lead Sophie Egan: Sophie.Egan@harrisonproducts.com