Job type: Full-time, permanent
With extensive industry experience and an innovative forward–thinking approach, we are leading acrylic fabrication and manufacture specialists, dedicated to providing creative solutions to any brief, large or small, for any industry.
State-of-the-art design technology and in-house fabrication facilities allow us to work alongside you to design, produce and fulfil solutions of the highest standards with market-best lead times. No matter the stage of your journey, whether initial concepts, prototyping or manufacture, Harrison Manufacturing are on-hand to support you every step of the way with completely bespoke solutions.
Take full control/plan all workload assisting the Production Manager, ensure accurate regular updates are provided to all customers. Responsible for maintaining all manufacturing information within the companies ERP system. Maintaining a high level of accuracy always communicating all aspects of the works order progress ensuring the customer is aware of any variation to the planned dispatch date.
The job holder is expected to proficiently undertake the following tasks:
- Load & dispatch all works orders using Orderwise (ERP)
- Schedule all workload with Production Manager, ensuring 100% OTIF delivery
- Create & raise all works orders, updating all concerned on delivery
- Manage daily dispatch schedule, liaising with nominated freight/parcel companies
- Carry out planned v’s actual timing analysis on all works orders
- Process weekly agreed production KPI’s
- Liaise with the purchasing department regarding material & suppliers
- Dispatch completed works order using freight/parcel companies’ portal & Orderwise, including pallet information and customs paperwork
- Liaise with Harrison Manufacturing customers regarding deliveries/collection dates
- Enters works orders into Excel capacity spreadsheet
- Comply with all warehouse safety rules and guidelines
- Arranging intercompany stock transfers
- Other appropriate duties may be required as instructed from time to time.
To carry out the duties listed above, the following skills, competencies and experiences are necessary:
- Good teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to perform and control multiple tasks whilst under
- pressure and working to business-critical deadlines.
- A self- driven person with a positive outlook
- A good understanding of computers
- Reliable, friendly, and hardworking
- Strong communicator, with the ability to build good relationships with customers, suppliers & key stakeholders
- Responsible, with the view to taking on more responsibility if job opportunities open up
- Experience working in a warehouse setting or in logistics
- Good customer/supplier communication
- Competent with Microsoft office suite Word, Excel, Outlook
- MRP/ERP/database experience
- Experience in capacity scheduling
- Lean manufacturing experience/knowledge of Six sigma
How to Apply
If you’re familiar with the responsibilities listed above and interested in working for Harrison, please don’t hesitate to apply today.
Send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Lead Sophie Egan: Sophie.Egan@harrisonproducts.com