Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Working hours: 39.5 per week (Mon – Thurs: 8:00am – 5:00pm; Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm)
Reports To: Finance Director
Harrison is an international company positioned at the forefront of the POS and retail display industries. With teams based at our head office and logistics operation in Evesham, we offer a wide range of solutions for retail stores from POS components to innovative bespoke designs.
We believe in challenging the conventional and make sure to echo this in everything we do. We also value the power of authenticity and lead by being transparent, taking responsibility as a business to ensure that the future of retail feels good.
The Company operates Quality and Environmental Management Systems that has BS EN ISO9001:2015 (QMS) and BS EN ISO14001:2015 (EMS) Certification including aspects specific to the supply of components and equipment to the Retail Industry.
All personnel are to understand the requirements of Harrison Quality and Environmental Management Systems and encouraged to abide with Harrison Policies, Memberships and Certifications as issued from time to time and updated via the Company’s intranet.
We have an opportunity for a skilled Management Accountant to join our growing business and play a key part in Harrison’s Finance Team. You will support the business by providing relevant and timely management information, evaluate business results and run projects to remove waste and improve our processes. You will be a confident communicator and work with all our Management team, across our Evesham and our Manufacturing site in Leeds.
If you are an enthusiastic and committed individual with experience in management accounting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Why not join our dynamic team today and contribute to the growth and success of Harrison
The job holder is expected to proficiently undertake the following tasks:
- Regular review of our Margins, working with our teams to improve margins.
- Measuring and reporting Manufacturing Variances such as waste and time.
- Ensure the accuracy of our manufactured product costs, working with our teams to understand costdrivers and develop improvement processes to reduce costs.
- Measure and report our Production and Manufacturing team output.
- Analysing our monthly results versus our Plan and explaining variations from the plan.
- Report on Cost Centre Spend, working with our Cost Centre Managers to understand variances from the budget.
- Work with our Logistics Manager, reporting on spend and identifying projects to reduce spend.
- Report on stock, identifying slow and non-moving items and work with the sales team to take action.
- Budgeting – assist in preparing the annual budget and reforecasts.
- Run Lean projects throughout the business, working with each department to identify projects and measure the success of our projects.
- ERP expert, help us to deliver our new ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Work with our Operations team providing up-to-date and relevant information.
- Developing our reporting process with our new ERP system.
The above list of responsibilities will be reviewed to accurately represent the job role and may be amended as required.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
To carry out the duties above, the following skills, competencies and experiences are necessary:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified but will consider QBE / Part Qualified
- Good understanding of Management Accounts
- Experience in working in Manufacturing and Warehouse operations
- Good Microsoft office applications knowledge.
- ERP experience, with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (desired but not essential)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work proactively with our teams.
- Problem solving and ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Lean Background
- Ability to travel to our Manufacturing site in Leeds as required.
Some of the company benefits we offer include:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days holiday after 5 years’ service)
- A day off on us for your birthday
- 1.5 hour early finish once a month for appointments
- A company-funded health cash plan
- Free lunch and drinks provided daily
- On-site parking
How to Apply
If you’re familiar with the responsibilities listed above and interested in working for Harrison, please don’t hesitate to apply today.
Send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Lead Sophie Egan: Sophie.Egan@harrisonproducts.com