Business Development Manager
Harrison is an international company positioned at the forefront of the POS and Retail Display industries. With teams based both at both our head office and logistics operation in Evesham, we offer a wide range of items for retail stores from point of sale components to innovative bespoke solutions.
We believe in challenging the conventional and make sure to echo this in everything we do; from our sustainability campaigns to the way we support our people. We value the power of authenticity and lead by being transparent, taking responsibility as a business to ensure that the future of retail feels good.
Reporting to the Divisional manager the BDM be responsible for both U.K. and international sales territories and business development across the entire Harrison Products range.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role, working independently to develop a sales strategy, carrying out research, developing leads and approaching new customers to evaluate their business requirements and win new contracts.
- Ownership and delivery of agreed financial targets related to your sales territory
- Retention of existing clients, working with Account Managers to build solid relationships
- Development and execution of customer spend development plans
- Proactive Lead Generation and identification of new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services
- Working closely with and providing feedback to other departments
- Timely and accurate forecasting of revenues by client & product
- Understand customer needs to develop sales strategy
- Ensure Key Client information is kept up to date & accurate on CRM
- Accountable for all sales activity
Are you an experienced sales professional with tenacity and drive to explore new business? Are you Results driven and known for ‘making things happen’, a proactive self-starter and an eager self-motivator? We are looking for someone with exactly these qualities along with a flare for innovation, positive attitude and excellent communication and influencing skills.
You will need experience of driving a sales pipeline. You will be confident exceeding targets and demonstrate Initiative with a strong understanding on what makes a business successful.
If you are familiar with these responsibilities and interested in working for Harrison Products, please do not hesitate to apply today.
- Hours: Mon – Thur 7am – 5pm, Fri 7am – 4:30pm – Full Time Perm
- Holiday: 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Additional Day Off for your Birthday, Company Provided Lunch Daily and Health Cash Plan
- Salary £40,000 Per Annum + Commission
To apply for this role, get in touch with Sophie.Egan@harrisonproducts.com